For a new parent on a tight budget, making mistakes is not an option. Since the baby’s stroller will eat the largest chunk in your bank account, it’s necessary to think everything through before splurging on one. First off, buying a stroller on a budget does not involve merely looking at price tags to see which one has the lowest price. If you’re planning on doing just that, you’d end up buying three or more strollers, breaking your supposedly budget-friendly parenting. Continue reading
If you are out with your two year old at a shopping mall, after an hour or two, your baby is more than likely to get exhausted of walking and very cranky. Under such circumstances, it can be quite difficult to carry the baby around, especially with all those large shopping bags. This is when you need a stroller. It is a luxury for your baby that you should not refuse. There are many different types of baby strollers available in the market.
Standard- Size Strollers
These are the most common type of baby strollers, and they come in many different sizes, designs and models. Typically, standard-size baby strollers have a spacious and comfortable padded seat, which can recline into multiple positions. In some models, the baby faces forward, while others have the baby facing their parents or guardians. Moreover, many models can be shifted from one orientation to another. You can find inexpensive models as well as high-grade models with luxurious features.
Car-Seat Stroller Frames
Car-Seat stroller frames are convenient because you can remove the child’s car seat from its position in the car, place it in the lightweight metal frame and basically assemble a simple stroller easily. Moreover, car-seat stroller frames are easy to fold and carry; they do not take up much space in your car. However, one drawback of this type of stroller is that once your baby is past his or her car-seat age, you will not be able to use it anymore.
These are the lightweight strollers. They weigh 12 pounds or less and fold up neatly. They are not very adjustable. However, umbrella strollers are much less costly than other types of strollers with luxurious features. These strollers are better for toddlers and older babies. They are not so apt for infants because they do not fully recline and they do not provide much head support. When I was a toddler, my mother often used the umbrella stroller as a backup or for travelling.
These have three bicycle wheels on a light frame, and are apt for taking your baby on runs, long walks and even hikes through the forests, if you wish to. Some jogging strollers even carry more than one child. In urban areas, jogging strollers can help you to travel through steep hills and navigate over pavements. Some drawbacks of jogging strollers are that their size makes it difficult to maneuver through stores, into elevators, or up and down the stairs and they don’t fold up as easily as the other kinds of strollers.
Ever owned a bicycle with seats and pedals for two riders, one behind the other? Double strollers provide seats in that fashion, or two seats side by side. If you are expecting twins, this is the perfect option for you. Double strollers are also apt for two children, such as an infant and an older sibling. My sister used a double stroller for her 2 year old and 5 year old for quite some time. Double strollers are not that heavy, and they easily fit through doorways.
These aren’t a single product, but a package that combines a stroller with a matching car seat. Travel systems are also heavy and bulky, but you can use it after your child has outgrown his or her infant car seat.
Are you looking for the Top Baby Stroller Brands of all time? Are you looking for a stroller which will keep your bay comfy and safe? Do you desire an easy-to-push stroller? If yes, you are on the right page.
Today, there are many baby stroller brands but not all of them are ideal. You might wonder why moms in your neighborhood are going for a particular brand over the other. By the time you finish reading this article, you will have answers to all your questions.
Top Rated Baby Stroller Brands
UPPABaby Vista – The most versatile stroller
UPPABabys are very popular among moms. These strollers come with multiple configurations which make them suitable for different family sizes. This brand gives a clear description of how versatility and quality should be like.
· Can accommodate up to 3 babies at a time. It also comes with a PiggyBack Ride Along Board.
· Comes with a bassinet attachment which is a safe sleep solution especially when taking a walk.
· Has a self-standing frame and an easy-to-use fold system which makes storing it easier.
4Moms Origami – Innovation
Origami has never failed to blow moms’ mind away when it comes to exclusive stroller features. It stands out due to its power fold option – closing and opening is done by the push of a button.
· Are you running low on battery charge? With this stroller, this should be the least of your concerns. It comes with generators attached to the rear wheels which power up the entire system. They recharge as you stroll.
· Has an LCD screen which show your speed, distance covered and temperature.
· Its lighting system automatically turn on in low visibility conditions. This keeps you and your baby safe during evening strolls.
Bugaboo Van Gogh – Style
This stroller spices up the Dutch appeal as it comes with a gorgeous canopy and a print inspired by Dutch master Vincent Van Gogh.
· Even at the top of the list when it comes to style, this stroller can adapt to any condition. Easy to reverse, recline and extend regardless of baby’s growth rate.
· Has a lightweight aluminum frame which makes it suitable for travel.
· If you have an old Bugaboo, you can replace its canopy with the new Van Gogh Almond print without any problems.
Baby Jogger Vue – Simply the best Umbrella Stroller
If you take a look at traditional umbrella strollers, you will find that they are simple, lightweight but very limiting. However, Baby Jogger Vue is a next-gen umbrella stroller which enables your toddler to either face you or face forwards.
· Has a reversible seat which allows you to use multiple reclines when strolling.
· It can function as a travel system.
· Very easy to fold. Thanks to Vue’s innovative collapsible design.
Thule Glide – The best Jogger ever
Having a baby means that your gym or jogging time is cut off. Fortunately, Thule Glide enables you to jog with your toddler. It has a fixed front wheel which enhances better control even when running.
· Has an aerodynamic design and very lightweight which makes it ideal for running.
· Durable wheels which allow you to cover more ground.
· Its rear suspension keeps the baby comfortable even on a bumpy terrain.
Those are just but some of the best bay stroller brands. Each of them has advantages over the other. Therefore, you should select the one which suits your daily activities.